Lending Tree Mortgage Service
Lending Tree is an online loan marketplace that connects you to partnered lenders after filling out an online form. Lending Tree is not a direct loan provider.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 as a free online loan marketplace. It connects consumers to one or more top mortgage lenders in its network. With a single form, a consumer can receive up to five quotes from different companies.
Loan types: Purchase, Refinance, Home Equity, HELOC, Jumbo, Reverse, FHA, VA, USDA
Minimum credit: 620
Minimum down payment: 3.5%
Origination fee: Depends
Other fees: While LendingTree’s service is free to use, there will likely be There may be some additional fees related to the type of loan you look for. The extra fee depends on the lender to whom you are connected.
Available States: Available in all states
Pros & Cons
- Simple application process. LendingTree has a quick and simple loan application form fill up.
- Competitive loan offers. The company provides loans at a competitive price.
- Multiple quotes. You can get multiple quotes from top lenders within the network. This way you can compare quotes and save big.
- Unbiased loans. You can avail of high limit loans. Again this depends on the lender.
- Loan Limit. Lendingtree ensures that any of its customers will receive an unbiased mortgage quote.
- Information shared with other brokers. Since LendingTree is not a mortgage lender company, it shares your information with other mortgage lenders and brokers.
- Fluctuating rates. LendingTree has a fluctuating rate when compared to its competitors.
What types of loans does LendingTree offer?
- Conventional mortgages
- VA loans
- FHA loans
- Jumbo loans
- Reverse mortgages
- USDA loans
Disclaimer: callmortgageloan.com strives to keep the information accurate and updated. This information may be different from what you see when you visit a financial institution, service or site of the specific product. All financial products, commercial products and services are presented without guarantee. While evaluating the bids, please check the Terms and Conditions of the financial institution. Pre-qualified offers are not binding. All logos, brand names, trademarked words used in this site are owned by respective owners of the brands. callmortgageloan.com doesn’t have any rights on any of the brand names or logos mentioned over here.